New military spokesman announces operation to cut off Rafah, but is coy on plans; army warns civilians to evacuate areas ...
Aid agencies say the workers were killed and buried in a mass grave in Rafah, in southern Gaza. Residents described being ...
Hundreds of thousands of Gazans have fled Rafah and sought shelter in one of the biggest mass displacements of the war.
Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz announced a major expansion of the military operation in Gaza on Wednesda ...
The Israeli military issued evacuation orders on Monday for most of Rafah and suggested it may soon launch another ground ...
Israel is “shifting gears” in Gaza and creating a “second Philadelphi” route, says Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, referring to the corridor on the Gaza-Egypt border.IDF forces are seizing the ...
Sky News analysis shows the deaths of 15 humanitarian workers whose bodies and ambulances were buried in the sand are part of ...
Displaced Palestinians, who flee from Rafah, arrive in Khan Younis, Gaza, on Monday, March 31, 2025, after the Israeli ...
The IDF said the remains were found in “an outpost area in Rafah” belonging to Islamic Jihad, a Hamas ally. Residents said that as they fled Rafah last week, they were being fired on by the ...
Palestinians were leaving Rafah, in southern Gaza, after the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) issued evacuation orders for the city and surrounding areas on Monday, March 31.IDF Spokesperson Avichay Adraee ...